Are you ready for the most luxurious mechanical pencil in the world?
The Nero takes Pentel's cutting-edge Orenz pencils and pushes them into the future. The name Nero is Italian for "black," a reference to the pencil's sleek, all-black design.
- Like other Orenz pencils, the Nero is able to use incredibly fine leads with minimal breakage thanks to a sliding lead sleeve that continuously protects the lead. As you write, the lead sleeve retracts as the lead wears down.
- An automatic lead advancement system extends the lead every time you lift the pencil from the page. Once the pencil is writing, you never have to click the top button again until the lead runs out!
- A special resin-metal blend gives the Nero a reassuringly sturdy feel and a comfortable weight that is neither too heavy nor too light.
- The barrel and grip section are made of one seamless piece, providing great stability and eliminating the annoyance of rattling or looseness.
- A sleek all-black design gives the pencil a futuristic look while also harkening back to classic Pentel pencils like the Graph 1000.
Check out this review!